Here are the answers
- (c) RenoMark™ is a program especially for professional renovators. The renovators pay a fee to become members. As members of RenoMark™, they must be honest, insured, courteous, reliable, and follow a strict set of guidelines.
- (b) Hiring a RenoMark™ renovator is the surest way to peace of mind at all times. You don’t even have to be there while the work is going on. Your RenoMark™ renovator stays constantly in touch, responds quickly to your calls or messages within a two business days, keeps you informed at all times, and diligently follows up every job.
- (a) RenoMark renovators must give you a detailed, written contract for all jobs, big or small, and provide a two-year warranty on all work except minor repairs. They ensure that all sub-contractors have Workers Compensation Board coverage, and that necessary approvals and permits are in place.
- (a) RenoMark renovators prides themselves on a clean, safe worksite. They keep the site tidy while they work, always clean up before they leave, carry a minimum of $2 million in liability insurance and provide a clearance certificate from the Worker Safety Insurance Board.
- (c) RenoMark renovators say what they mean and mean what they say. They back it up with business licenses, by being a member in good standing of the Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association (GOHBA) and by abiding by the GOHBA Code of Ethics. They take your business and your property seriously.
- (b) RenoMark renovators stay current, through consistent and continuing education, in their professional knowledge of building codes, permit procedures and technical skills. They are a wealth of information and will help to keep you informed, too.
- (b) RenoMark renovators don’t work for cash or the lowest bid they can get away with. In fact, they speak out – loudly − against the underground economy. When they work for you, their work is guaranteed high-quality. Such quality will cost more than the guy down the street with a few tools in his belt. But you won’t have to renovate again for many, many years. A RenoMark renovation stands the test of time.
- (c) RenoMark renovators know all too well how people get scammed by fly-by-night operators, or even companies that appear to be on the up-and-up. They’ve seen the horror stories; they’ve heard the sad tales of people who have been let down, even ruined, by unscrupulous people who call themselves contractors. Their promise to you is simple: they’ll be there at the beginning, middle, end, and afterwards. They put it in writing. They won’t let you down.