RenoMark™ renovators are held to the highest industry standards. They have to do the big things – carry $2 million liability insurance and enforce strict workplace safety – and the smaller things that give you comfort: pledge to call you back within two business days, for instance.
RenoMark™ renovators must pay a fee to be certified. They must also follow detailed guidelines. In addition to insurance, safety and courtesy, they must:
- Give you a detailed written contract for all jobs, big or small
- Provide a minimum two-year warranty on all work except minor repair
- Carry the proper licences and permits
- Keep their worksite organized and safe
- In the Ottawa area, be a member in good standing of the Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association (GOHBA) and abide by the GOHBA Code of Ethics.
- Stay current, through consistent and continuing education, in their professional knowledge of building codes, permit procedures and technical skills.